Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Azusa front wheels
WTB Two Azusa Tri star 5 inch front wheels. I'm also looking for 2 11x4.5x5 rear tires. And 2 11x3.5x5 vintage speed tires for the fronts. I need the tubes also.

Thanks! 
Brad
I sure do like the look of 4" Tri-Stars on the front with 5" rears.

You can buy them cheap on Ebay.
Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA
(04-08-2017, 01:03 PM)Jim Waltz Wrote: I sure do like the look of 4" Tri-Stars on the front with 5" rears.

You can buy them cheap on Ebay.

Hello Jim!
  I haven't seen any 4 inch Tri stars in awhile. 

Brad
Brad.....here's the source that Jim found ....buy direct from them :

http://www.lawnmowertirestore.com/4-10-x...mimun.html

You have to buy both the wheel and tire together.  I bought two and asked for upgraded bearings...they didn't charge me extra.....but who knows if they really upgraded....for $20 each tire rim combo...good deal !

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-08-2017, 03:31 PM)Randy Dacus Wrote: Brad.....here's the source that Jim found ....buy direct from them :

http://www.lawnmowertirestore.com/4-10-x...mimun.html

You have to buy both the wheel and tire together.  I bought two and asked for upgraded bearings...they didn't charge me extra.....but who knows if they really upgraded....for $20 each tire rim combo...good dear... call me 
call me randy
i want to talk about the quality
tk
GEARBOX
Thanks guys!
 That's hard to pass up a deal like that. Here is a picture of what they are for. In this picture I have a set of rupp turbines with Carlisle 340x3.0x5 tires on the front.

Brad,

These 4" Azusa TriStar knock-offs are very nice quality.

They come with hand truck bearings that must be replaced, but 5/8" and 3/4" I.D. precision bearings are available for about $2 each.

My personal laptop is in the hospital for open-brain surgery, so I cannot attache a photo, but you can go to the VKA site and look for pictures of my 1st Generation Kalifornia Nyke at Adams to see what they look like.

Oh, hold on...., let's see, if I go the VKCA facebook page I could copy my own images I posted there.  That's the ticket!

See photos below......

Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA
Well the four inch wheels are out of stock. So I just ordered two 5 inch wheels from aircraft spruce along with a bunch of hardware.

Thanks!
Brad
Older post regarding the 4 inch tri star wheel. It says they have an offset of 3 inches.

Anybody ordered these lately that can clarify what they mean by an offset? I called but had to get back to work so I really didn’t get to talk with them much.

Brad
Hey, Brad. What's the origin of the new Kat? Restored original, your repop or Steve W's repop? Ted