Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spring clearance sale
the herd has to be thinned. just like burger king you can have it your way. runners or rollers. your choice for ready to run rebuilt motors. PM me for prices. i do not plan on shipping any of these karts but i will be attending the following events. you can either pick them up or have somebody else get them for you but the karts will not be there unless arrangements have been made beforehand. possibly circleville, sandy hook, avon, possibly new castle (bringing sunscreen this year), TBO and oreville and the following vintage enduro races (Summit, Savannah and possibly VIR if it's a cool weekend)  if you want a kart shipped you will have to make all the arrangements including having the kart crated by the shipping company yourself.

Karts from left to right Panther X, 1965 Hornet Marauder II enduro, Margay New Breed (i have the rear wheels for it and it could come complete with 2 copperhead Bonbright 820's), Motive Systems enduro left hand has body and body tank but also has the original vintage tanks, (has TT75 on it but not sure if it is going to be sold or not), Hornet sprint kart complete with gearbox and 91 series McCulloch motor in as found condition. I have the rear wheels for it.

Brian and Dave. If you want to open the store you can start with the karts shown above.  I have more karts that i don't have pictures for yet. Karts include 80's coyote lefthand sidewinder, coyote bullet twin enduro, SR16 (on ebay),  rupp grand prix (on ebay), dap kid kart with body and comer 50, NOS Tibi Kadet, 90's mike wilson, 2 margay TNR's, bug stinger, bug black widow, gary domelt King kart repop, what i think is an emmick kadet but not 100% sure, a simplex and a couple of A-bone projects.
PM sent about the Grand prix
Chuck G. we will do that asap.
i was setting up my store format last tuesday but then got sent to new york on a call.
just got back so that job is still incomplete.
but i'm sure we can get your storefront ready even faster so it'll be a priority.
Cool
Dave L.
Chuck,
What are you looking to get for the New Breed and the Hornet Sprint.
Tony
Chuck, would you consider selling one of the Bonbright 820 Engines? If so, How much are you asking $$
Thank you, Gary
Huh ......winter clearance......!
if you don't PM me your questions you will not get a response. but tony here is an answer to your question. a lot. and when brian and dave get the store set up the prices for the karts will be set then. and if that doesn't happen until the winter then it will become a winter clearance sale.
Chuck,
I sent you a PM.
Thanks,
Richard Sohn
(05-18-2017, 12:11 PM)46sortastock Wrote: Chuck,
I sent you a PM.
Thanks,
Richard Sohn

yes i saw your PM. and i answered your PM. i'll state again. how can i send you pictures if you don't supply an email address.
Sorry. I never received a PM.
I looked and corrected my profile to include PM and email.

Please try again. The email is in the second PM.