Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLD-SOLD-SOLD F/S HORSTMAN CAN FOR 610/820 BENDER - FIGONE REPRODUCTION
2017-10-20 UPDATE - ITEM IS SOLD

Hey, still for sale.

Bought two of these at $300 per as I didn't think I'd ever find any originals.

Of course, as soon as I bought 'em I found two nice originals.

Sold one already.  One left.

$275 including shipping to lower 48.

Cheap.

Terms of offer to sell (aka, the "fine print"):

1.                  This is not an auction.  There are no rules.  Ebay has rules.  This is not eBay.

2.                  Offers to buy and all discussion only by PM, e-mail or phone call – not on the Forum.
                     I'm not interested in assassinating your character, or having my character assassinated.

3.                  Generally the successful buyer will be the first person to agree to buy the item at a
                     specific price.  I don’t play bidding war games.  Life is too short.

4.                  I reserve the right to not sell to anyone, at my discretion.  Please play nice.

5.                  All items are offered as-is, with no guarantees and no returns.  I may make an exception
                      to this in special cases.

6.                  I work two jobs and have a disabled spouse.  Expectations of rapid response to PM’s
                     and rapid shipping should be laid aside in favor of exercising your virtue of patience.  
                     I may be quick, or I may be slow – but I always deliver.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA
Bump.
bump, bump...
FINAL BUMP - ITEM IS SOLD
Patience....has it's rewards, selling vintage items is like building Rome......one old brick at a time.......!

Jim did you get moved ?
True enough.

Having been to war, raised three of my own children and three more "honorary" daughters (quasi-foster parenting), started, ran for 25 years, then closed the doors of my own business, and with a disabled wife and no retirement, patience is the virtue without which I would be lost.

All the more reason I value my vintage karting buddies so much.

Oh, and if you notice my title and my signature, I have (mostly) completed my move from Livermore to West Sacramento.  Now I am much closer to my home kart club (Blue Max, in Davis) and to Terry Ives (so I can pester him about my projects more easily).

Still have to sell the old house.  Making two house payments at present.

I have my health and work that I enjoy, and my RN daughter (who helps care for her mother) now has her own new home right next door, so life is good.

Of course, you know all about that sort of stuff, Randy.
Jim good to hear life is good and you're getting moved, lost my dad ....another of the Greatest Generation gone.

Attending to all the details, going through old pictures.......life is good, but it's too short.......Vintage karts don't seem so old because of all the memories .

Terry Sullivan.....decided to add another Bug Wasp to his collection, so packing that up to head out to a new home.

Hope to sell some more too, as I need to move them soon.......a lot of older buyers are looking for karts for their grand kids and the dads are looking for projects for their sons and daughters......they see the restored karts and if they bring the kids......you still see the excitement in the kids eyes......that's the part I like, so selling off my collection doesn't hurt so much......but but but !