Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vintage speed tires
(02-19-2017, 05:10 PM)steve miller Wrote: chuck ..I am in fact running newer tires .I forgot I had two new rears .I won the brand new rear dunlops at cuddy or Fremont and you was the one give em away ..

im givin who ever tires same price a smoking deal.. just like you give me.. and I thank you for that.. and im sure Tony will appreciate it ....

now gonna take that money buy some brand new dunlops for front .off you if ya got any or off dave ..whoever .but im still keepin the blue streaks that came on it in 1978 ..just in case ..lol ..

thanks everyone ..

Steve, I did not see a pm from you???
Tony
your all set tony ..did I send you my paypal ..??
tony ., you didn't get messages cuz I been sending them to romero L.
I posted tires dave replied
in meantime romero sent pm ..then you posted on site I was thinkin you and romero were same person I dunno why but that's where it all went wrong
romero was actually first in line .
so now what can I do ..
remember to send romero his parts i'd say!! Big Grin
Dave L.
(02-21-2017, 06:25 AM)Vsteve miller Wrote: tony ., you didn't get messages cuz I been sending them to romero L.
in meantime romero sent pm ..then you posted on site I was thinkin you and romero were same person I dunno why but that's where it all went wrong
so now what can I do ..

No problem. I understand.
(02-21-2017, 10:03 AM)TGarbarino Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 06:25 AM)Vsteve miller Wrote: tony ., you didn't get messages cuz I been sending them to romero L.
so now what can I do ..

No problem. I understand.
I did get one PM. But I was unsure if you were going to keep or trade them. I will let Tony have them.

Thank You !
romero .,when i pm and said dave thought he had some trades and i let you no by end of day ..

im so sorry i screwed that up .. sent messages to TG .

if you don't want tires i understand... but if you do i will send them out in morning ..there all boxed ..and i think you have my paypal ..??

im not tryin force tires on you just wanna honor that you was first ..
Let Tony G get them.

He let me run his Rupp Chaparral at Adams VKA and I owe him !

Thanks,

Romero
romero ., thank you for being so cooperative ..im sorry it was all me ..

I will PM tony G. and see where we stand ..
steve, the steering wheel fell of and this thread is outta control .
you need to get some vise grips quick!!!
Dave L.