Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vintage speed tires
..1 pair New rear vintage speed tires never mounted ..11x6x5,s ..

decided go different direction ..might try race a lil instead slidin ..

65.00 shipped or trade for new pair  front dunlops 4.10 .,or  4.50 by 5,s ..??? whatever ..lol
(02-19-2017, 09:24 AM)steve miller Wrote: ..1 pair New rear vintage speed tires never mounted ..11x6x5,s ..

decided go different direction ..might try race a lil instead slidin ..

65.00 shipped or trade for new pair  front dunlops 4.10 .,or  4.50 by 5,s ..??? whatever ..lol

steve,what are you running the tires on?
i may be able to help you out.
Dave L.
my invader ..
Steve,
I will take your tires if you have not sold them.
Thanks
Tony
got what you need and can trade
or sell them to tony no worries for me if you do
Dave L.
hello sir ., I sent you a Pm ..
let me know if I came threw ..
here's what steve's tires look like. it isn't bad enough that steve lowballed me for a set of tires that he knows he needs on his kart. he's been running 50 year old tires for years. steve, you didn't even have them a week. i hope at least you decide to put new tires on your kart before you run it this year.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-GO-KART-...1A&vxp=mtr
chuck ..I am in fact running newer tires .I forgot I had two new rears .I won the brand new rear dunlops at cuddy or Fremont and you was the one give em away ..

im givin who ever tires same price a smoking deal.. just like you give me.. and I thank you for that.. and im sure Tony will appreciate it ....

now gonna take that money buy some brand new dunlops for front .off you if ya got any or off dave ..whoever .but im still keepin the blue streaks that came on it in 1978 ..just in case ..lol ..

thanks everyone ..
chuck thanks for these ..rears ..!!!  be best tires my kart had in 25 years ..got any front dunlops  to match ..???  

I want to sell or trade the front Dunlop..11x5x5,s for some 11x4.10 or 4.50,s or   10x410x5 or 450,s whatever they make ..bottom line I don't want the big wide fives ..lol

[attachment=575

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

steve, sorry i don't have any front dunlops. only bridgestone.