Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUSHNELL EVENT
67 ENTRIES PAID
4 JUNIOR DRIVERS WHICH WAS NEAT
NO ACCIDENTS
GREAT WEATHER 75 TO 80 EVERYDAY
GREAT FOOD , PEOPLE AND FACILITY.
TRANSPONDERS WERE NOT USED SCORING WAS MANUAL.
THERES VIDEO ON YOU TUBE AND E KARTING NEWS FROM A YOUNG DRIVER MICHEAL GIESEEN WHO HAS MANY FOLLOWERS IN THE MODERN SCENE WHICH WILL BE GOOD EXPOSURE FOR US.
LYNN HADDOCK BROUGHT SEVERAL OLD AND NEW DRIVERS AND IS PUSHING THE SPORT .
BOB BARTHALAMEW FROM BARNESVILLE AND GUS (AKA VINTAGE SPEED TIRE) FROM OREGON WAS THERE.    
MANY OTHERS OF COURSE.  THANKS TO THE SPAUDE FAMILY FOR A GREAT EVENT  .
(02-10-2017, 05:36 PM)jeff brownj Wrote: THERES VIDEO ON YOU TUBE AND E KARTING NEWS FROM A YOUNG DRIVER MICHEAL GIESEEN WHO HAS MANY FOLLOWERS IN THE MODERN SCENE WHICH WILL BE GOOD EXPOSURE FOR US.

Jeff,
post the video addy and i'll put it into this post
Dave L.

[quote pid='1635' dateline='1486766191']
[/quote]
picture of the Detroit Browns having a blast at Bushnell
you guys that want race results should come to the events,,, get em first hand....the results aren't as important as being part of it...

this pic proves it,, we go to these events, bust our butts to get things running, and just keeping things together,, and still have time for fun,, you tell me the Browns are not have a great time....

dig out those old karts...old age is not an excuse,,""oh my, I'm 60 years old, I can't do that""...BS try it , you might even enjoy it,,,

GW
whats even worse ... being on the other side of the fence like myself .. there,s plenty of folks that could... but don't ..
then me ..someone who wants to sooooo bad but cant ..Lol ..
Steve,,,,

you are definitely on the other side of the fence......

as I have said in the past,,you make it to Ohio and you are welcome to go to any event with me.....but you leave all vise grips and duct tape in NY...

gw
Bushnell VKA photos are up on VKA page:

http://vkakarting.com/bushnell-2017/
(02-12-2017, 09:50 AM)steve miller Wrote: whats even worse ...  being on the other side of the fence like myself .. there,s  plenty of folks that could... but don't ..
then me ..someone who wants to sooooo bad but cant ..Lol ..

steve sell 40 or 50 karts and you will have enough money to come to all the events lol
GEARBOX
thank you sir ..

I don't dare sell 40 or 50 ..
every time I sell one
I buy 3 more ..don't seem to be working out right ...lol ..
My 8 year old and I attended Bushnell and echo what Jeff and Gary said.

We had a great time on Saturday watching all the great karts. My boy was fascinated with the K77 rear entry. There was some great racing going on in most-if not all-of the classes. Historic was a pretty small, but the diversity of karts and eras was inspiring. SAEs dominated the rear class.

I finally met some of the gentlemen I've wanted to meet for some time. Jeff Brown, Haddock's crew, Wlodarsky, Gilmore, Charest, Mack, some boys from Ohio with <4 SAE karts, along with too many others.

A gentleman from the Charlotte area brought his Atlas powered Laser karts.

Very neat stuff. Thanks for putting on such great show.

Maybe next year I'll grow the stones to bring my trailer queens out.