Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F/S SOLD 1972 BLACKHAWK Poison Arrow MK11
1972 blackhawk poison arrow mk11.complete resto last summer.kart was originally a upholstered seat kart.i put made it a fiberglass seat that they came with latter in the model.it has 600$ in chrome.one piece wheels.all the alum has been electo polished.the front A- frame and rear bearing carriers are powder coat.the motor is a mac 9. 9 ported with a gas bdc 22.new style max-torque.i also made nerfs like the newer model. i have orig that go with.it has updated brakes. NOS enginetics. this is gunna be a show winner whoever gets it.2000$
(03-01-2020, 09:01 AM)SteveĀ carroll Wrote: 1972 blackhawk poison arrow mk11.complete resto last summer.kart was originally a upholstered seat kart.i put made it a fiberglass seat that they came with latter in the model.it has 600$ in chrome.one piece wheels.all the alum has been electo polished.the front A- frame and rear bearing carriers are powder coat.the motor is a mac 9. 9 ported with a gas bdc 22.new style max-torque.i also made nerfs like the newer model. i have orig that go with.it has updated brakes. NOS enginetics. this is gunna be a show winner whoever gets it.2000$

reposted