Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Your Username Was Changed
Information 
If your username was changed for any reason It should have been to the format of [First name] a space [Last name]. 

If this does not work and you are taken to the failed login screen please use the email address you registered with and your password. This should allow you to login.

Once you are logged in and if you do not know what your username currently is the forum will display your username next to the word welcome on the right hand side of the screen underneath the Gallery and Help Icons.

If you have further questions please contact me or Dave.
(01-31-2017, 02:29 PM)Brian Santee Wrote: If your username was changed for any reason It should have been to the format of [First name] a space [Last name]. 

If this does not work and you are taken to the failed login screen please use the email address you registered with and your password. This should allow you to login.

Once you are logged in and if you do not know what your username currently is the forum will display your username next to the word welcome on the right hand side of the screen underneath the Gallery and Help Icons.

If you have further questions please contact me or Dave.

Brian,
When this site was started my old name / handle from early registration got pulled into this site. I can't find anywhere to change my username from dandaman52 to Dan Reed. Can you either do this or tell me how to do it? Thanks, Dan