Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome
Hi all, and welcome.
I'm Kelly Wood, also known as the Mad Kartist.   Someone gave me that title a while back because I love go karts and I'm an artist as well.  Mix the two together and you get some pretty nifty rides.  It's an area I specialize in.   So, if you think you got what it takes, consider this your official welcome home. 

I'll be filling the spot of Moderator here.  Due to the number of custom creations I've seen, I don't figure things will get too out of hand.  But if you need anything, just give me a shout.  (That means behave yourselves and keep it clean.)

With some luck, we might open a completly new chapter in go karting culture.  Call it junkyard wars if you will, but that's what real customs are about.  Use what you got and make something that's all you.

As the description of this forum states, it is for the custom folks.  Basically, anything goes so long as you don't destroy an actual vintage race kart.  If you're in question, post your idea and a picture... we'll set ya straight.

Below is a picture of one of my rides to give you an example of a custom kart.  This one's called "The Sarge."  It's one of many I have that are affectionately known as "KartRods."

Anyway, have fun.  Let's see what you got!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)