Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB GEM 1305A single carb bottom mount
WTB- a GEM 1305A single carb bottom engine mount.

Ernie
Ernie - Tried to send a pm, not sure it went through. I think I have what you want, and also have a dual carb bottom mount as well.

Thanks,

Larry Brown
Are you looking for a combo motor mount and intake or just a bottom mount intake? Is it like this one for a Mac?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4632]

Attached Files
.jpg   DSC04863.JPG (Size: 2.1 MB / Downloads: 109)
Looking for the combo mount and intake.

(05-12-2020, 12:42 PM)larry brown Wrote: Ernie -  Tried to send a pm, not sure it went through.  I think I have what you want, and also have a dual carb bottom mount as well.

Thanks,

Larry Brown

Got your PM. Sent PM with my email address
(05-13-2020, 05:57 AM)ernie shores Wrote: Looking for the combo mount and intake.

(05-12-2020, 12:42 PM)larry brown Wrote: Ernie -  Tried to send a pm, not sure it went through.  I think I have what you want, and also have a dual carb bottom mount as well.

Thanks,

Larry Brown

Got your PM. Sent PM with my email address

I have one coming. Thanks to all for helping.
Ernie
To Ernie Shores - Thanks for the pleasant experience with our transaction for a vintage part purchase.

Wish everyone would follow his example. Was serious about what he wanted, recognized a reasonable price and acted promptly. It was refreshing dealing with a gentleman like him. We don't know each other, but am sure those who do know him would agree with me.

- Larry -
(05-18-2020, 02:58 PM)larry brown Wrote: To Ernie  Shores -  Thanks for the pleasant experience with our transaction for a vintage part purchase.

Wish everyone would follow his example.  Was serious about what he wanted, recognized a reasonable price and acted promptly.  It was refreshing dealing with a gentleman like him.  We don't know each other, but am sure those who do know him would agree with me.

- Larry -

Thanks for the kind words. 99.9% of all vintage karters are people with high morals and enjoy helping keep this sport growing.

Ernie
(05-18-2020, 02:58 PM)larry brown Wrote: To Ernie  Shores -  Thanks for the pleasant experience with our transaction for a vintage part purchase.

Wish everyone would follow his example.  Was serious about what he wanted, recognized a reasonable price and acted promptly.  It was refreshing dealing with a gentleman like him.  We don't know each other, but am sure those who do know him would agree with me.

- Larry -

Larry, I know Ernie and I agree. His word is good as g0ld.

Louie
Same goes for Larry! He's a great friend. Ted